Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Loose ends and a welcome!

I've been busy like a doozer at the gallery lately, so much to do in so little time! Why the timeline you ask? I have a maternity leave fast approaching, I'm wrapping up at the end of this week in fact. Unfortunately not all opportunities come parceled with great timing, but I've so enjoyed the whirlwind that has been my time at the gallery so far, and actually can't wait to get back next year. I can't say I've ever taken a mat leave reluctantly before now!

On that note, I would like give a huge welcome to our new programming co-ordinator, Katelyn O'Donnell! Katelyn has joined me for the last month in the gallery, and she will be stepping up as the interim Director in my place over the next year. A Concordia fine arts graduate, she already has great workshop plans coming your way for summer and fall. Katelyn will be commandeering this space as well as the gallery, continuing to give you insight and updates on the gallery happenings.

So something I've noticed should be done is your view into our last exhibition, Joss Richer's "Further Evidence of Human Presence". I'll leave you with the visuals of his beautiful work!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice words, Victoria. All the best during your leave. And best of luck to Katelyn as she takes the mantle from you temporarily.

    --Joss

    ReplyDelete